29.10.14

# on my shelf - Cherry Blossom blog -

One of my favourite hashtags on instagram is the #onmyshelf one
just love to admire all these beautiful styled shelves
 (or whatever used... tables, cabinets, cupboard)
 but most of all the added personal touch 
gives us the idea getting to know each other a little bit...
and that is what attracts me most!

because it thought it would be fun to share and to be inspired 
by each other's creative ideas 
 I have asked some bloggers/IGers to share their "shelfies"
  accompanied by some words or a short story... 

one of the first foreign blogs I ever followed was the "Cherry Blossom blog"
A Norwegian blog filled with beautiful interior design (her bubble of inspiration), 
soft tones, art,  fashion, creative diy ideas, styling, music and photography
(I admit... I was very disappointed when she didn't post for a day)

this week sweet Veronika - founder of the Cherry Blossem blog 
shares hers...


Veronika wrote me:

My favourite shelf in my studio apartment is the all white classic String Pocket.
 I’ve had it for several years now, but I still think it is a favourite of mine. 
It works great to show off some favourite items, and I find myself changing the display quite often. 

These days I like to keep it quite airy, simple and minimalistic, with a hint of 
soft pink and white. A nice blend of Scandinavian designs. 
Some classics and some new.

I collect illustrations from the Danish artists collective Bob Noon, and this framed
 black and white named «Columbine» is illustrated by Lea Hebsgaard Andersen. 
I love their work and i think art pieces 
and illustrations make a home more personalized and «alive». 

The two Nappula candlesticks are a christmas gift from Finnish Design Shop
The pretty and oh sooo heavy sandstone box in the colour light rose is
 from this years beautiful autumn collection at Bolia.com

A couple of sweet, ceramic espresso cups with wooden saucers from Höganës
for my organic morning coffee. The classic Bumble, always puts a smile on my face, 
designed by danish cabinetmaker Hans Gustav Ehrenreich in 1969. 

A tiny green succulent to keep it fresh and green inside
 now that the seasons are changing. 

Notebooks, notebooks, notebooks.
 I am a succer for blank pages and I always buy new notebooks. 
I must have over a hundred… These ones are from HAY
On top of the pile of notebooks, a beautiful organic treasure, 
a 11200 year old coral from the deep sea in Norway, 
bought on a local marked a few years ago.  

Ps. Would you like to share your #shelf?? Feel free to join in.. and send me a mail!